Last modified: September 2022
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.gparency.com or our mobile applications (together, our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information, as well as your rights concerning such information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website; or
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Information You Directly Provide to Us
We may collect certain categories of information when you voluntarily provide it to us, which may include:
- Account Registration. When you register to use our Website, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, username, and password.
- Contact Information. When you reach out to us with a general inquiry or to provide us with feedback on the Website or our services, we may collect your name, email address, and phone number.
- Billing Information. To process your payments we may collect your credit card number, expiration date, bank account information, billing address, and similar information.
- Credit Information. In order to provide you with our services and evaluate your credit worthiness, we may need to collect your employment-related information, credit card information, billing address, social security number, or other financial information including a credit report.
- Personalization Information. To provide you with relevant information we may collect your geo-location, property type (e.g. condo, single family, etc.), marital status, income, property value, desired loan amount, and similar information that will help us curate your options and preferences.
- Information We Automatically Collect
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Device Information. When you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect information about the computers, phones, and other devices you are using (e.g. IP address, WiFi information, device attributes, operating system version, etc.).
- Usage Information. So that we may understand and improve on the user experience and functionality of the Website, we may collect information about how you interact with the Website such as mouse movements, clicks, keystrokes, the date of your visit, the time spent on pages of the Website, or other actions.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, please refer to allaboutcookies.org.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We currently do not honor Do Not Track signals from internet browsers; when a universal standard for processing them emerges, we will follow it.
Note that third-party sites that are linked to the Website may set cookies or other technologies to collect information about your use and interaction with their websites or content. We do not have access to, or control, over such third-party data collection.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you for the following:
- To provide you with personalized information about our services, pricing, and loan options.
- To create and maintain your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To provide you with our services.
- To receive and respond to your inquiries and client service requests.
- To process payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, policies, or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To better understand your experience with and improve our Website and services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support and/or improve our business.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service (and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes).
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of GPARENCY, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Security and Retention
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or through our services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We will keep your personal information as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In some circumstances we may retain your personal information for longer if and when required (e.g. legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
Links to Other Sites
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to us or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information to us or on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Rights for California Residents
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. As a resident of California you may have some or all of the following mechanisms to control your information:
- Accessing Your Information You may request, up to 2 times each year, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of information that we have collected about you.
- Deleting Your Information. You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you.
In accordance with the CCPA, in addition to the details described above, we make the following disclosures:
- We collect the following categories of personal information: identifiers/contact information, commercial information, financial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, location, and any inferences drawn from the foregoing.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for our business purposes: identifiers/contact information, financial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, location, and any inferences drawn from the foregoing.
email@example.com or via our number at 732.719.3010.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: September 29, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named CRE Digital Marketplace
- Application Store means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) or Google Inc. (Google Play Store) in which the Application has been downloaded.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Country refers to: New Jersey, United States
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to GPARENCY LLC, 481 Oak Glen Rd, Howell Township NJ 07731.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Terms and Conditions(also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Servicemeans any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to CRE Digital Marketplace
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Any Promotions made available through the Service may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Our website and application were built using Google Maps, Places and APIs. By using our website and application users are also bound by Google’s Terms of Service (https://policies.google.com/privacy).
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By email: 732.719.3010